Import Steps | General Guidelines | Types of Imports
You can import incident data into Incident Track through the Setup menu.
- Select Incident Track from the Applications menu in the platform navigation bar
- Select Import Data from the Setup menu in the Incident Track navigation bar
- Select the Import Type from the dropdown menu
- If applicable, select the Incident Type from the dropdown menu
- Click the Download Import Spreadsheet link and save the file to your computer
- Follow the instructions in first tab of the downloaded import sheet to enter the desired data
- Click Select File, then browse to and select your updated import spreadsheet
- Click Import to begin uploading data
- Imports are site-specific! Be sure to select the appropriate site before beginning an import.
- Required fields are indicated by shading the header row yellow in all import spreadsheets. Some additional fields will be required depending on the optional fields that are entered. For instance, entering data in an optional Line 1 Address field will cause the City, State, and Zip Code for that address to be required also.
- Notes are included in the header of columns that require data in a specific format and are indicated by a red triangle in the top-right corner of the cell.
- Altering the structure of the import spreadsheet, such as by adding or removing sheets or columns, may cause the import to fail.
Types of Imports
- OSHA Data: Import data from your OSHA 300 logs. The involved employee’s supervisor and department are required in addition to the information that is included in the OSHA log because they are key identifiers for employees in our system
- Automobile Claim: Import detailed information about auto/fleet incident history
- Basic Incident: Import basic information about work-related incident history
- General Liability Claim: Import detailed information about general liability incident history
- Property Claim: Import detailed information about property damage incident history
- Workers Compensation Claim: Import detailed information about work-related incident history. This spreadsheet will include columns for Expense Details that have been set up in the Expenses list
Please sign in to leave a comment.