The Organization Settings page allows Administrators to customize the Risk Management platform. Click the Save button at the bottom-left of the page to save edited settings.
Primary User Information
This section is only available to the primary user of an account and lists the primary contact information that is set for the account.
This section allows you to customize how certain labels are displayed in the platform. For instance, you may wish to replace appearances of Vendor with Sub-contractor or Tenant depending on your line of business. For each label, both a singular and plural conjugation can be customized.
Customize some basic information about your account.
- Time Zone
- Company Information for Claims Processing
- Determine where the company information that is printed to First Report of Injury forms for incidents that occur in sub-sites is sourced from
- Company information can be edited on the Manage Sites page
- Sub-sites can see our content
- Control whether documents added to My Content in the primary site are available to users in secondary sites. If this is enabled, an additional folder will be present in the Risk Management Library named [Primary Site name] Content