Roles replace user permissions.
- Select Administration from the navigation bar
- Select Manage Roles
Existing roles can be edited by clicking on the role name. The Clone button will allow you to copy a role with a new name. This feature is useful for adding roles that are similar to existing ones.
- Click the New button in the upper-right to create a new user role
- Enter a Name for the role
- Choose the desired Application and Platform permissions
- Click Save
User cannot access this application or feature
User can view but not edit information in the application or feature
User can edit and configure the application or feature
Incident Track only – user can only create quick reports for incidents
Training Shorts Only
Library only – user can only access Training Shorts in the Risk Management Library
- Check the box to the left of each role you want to remove
- Click the Delete button in the upper-right
Once your user roles have been set up, you can assign them via the Manage Users page.