Configure Notifications | Types of Notifications
Training Track sends configurable email notifications to both employees and site users to provide oversight of upcoming and past due training assignments. Please note that employees must have an associated Work Email Address to receive notification of assigned training. Training notifications are sent the morning after the training is assigned at the earliest, unless you specify to send notification immediately when assigning a training, and as long as the due date falls within the set notification period.
These settings are specific to each site in your account.
- Select Administration from the platform navigation bar
- Select Communication Settings
- Select Task Assignment Email in the drop-down
- Make your desired changes
- Days before due date - the selected due date must fall within this number for the employee to start receiving notifications. If the due date selected fall outside of this number, notifications will not be sent until it falls within this number
- Notification Frequency
- Select days the employees receive the emails
- The employee will receive the email on the selected date. Note: there is not a "set" time, emails are sent throughout the selected day
- Email Customization - Customized what appears on the email. Note: changes made here will show up on every assigned task email regardless of assigned training
- Click Save at the bottom of the page to save changes
Disable all Training Track email and communications
- Disable all email notifications regarding training for both employees and users
- This setting is overridden by the Send Notification Immediately setting when scheduling a training
Days before due date to start notifying employees
- Set the time span before the due date during which notifications will be sent
- Also controls when a training will become available to trainees in the Employee Portal
- Immediate notifications cannot be sent for training assignments whose due dates fall outside of this range
Days before due date to label as…
- These two settings will control when the assignment date in notification emails will change from green (normal) to yellow (urgent). Past due notifications are always red
- Use this table to control how often and on what days notifications will be sent to employees, supervisors, department managers, and site users
Include supervisor name in employee email notifications
- This will include the employees supervisor name on the notification email.
Do not send email to supervisor if employee has no email address
- Disable forwarding of notification emails for employees who do not have an associated Work Email address
Types of Notifications
The Risk Management platform will send the following email titles to employees and users.
Welcome to the Employee Portal
- This email is sent to employees in the following circumstances:
- An individual employee is created with an associated Work Email address
- A Work Email address is added to an existing employee who does not yet have credentials
- An employee is imported with an associated Work Email address while the Email login information setting is enabled
A Document has been assigned to you
- This email is sent when a document is assigned to an employee from Resources
New Training Assigned
- This email is sent when a task is assigned to an employee from Training Track
- This email is sent in the following circumstances:
- To employees when training or documents have been assigned and are still pending completion
- To supervisors when employees do not have an associated Work Email address
- To managers when employees and supervisors do not have an associated email address
- To site users with access to Training Track when the employee, supervisor, and managers do not have associated email addresses
Assigned Task Summary Report
- This email is sent to supervisors, managers, and site users with access to Training Track.
- Supervisors will receive a separate summary for each department, and users will receive a separate summary for each site in which they have access to Training Track.
Please sign in to leave a comment.