Automatic Scheduling is a function that allows users to preset training expectations for departments, positions, sites, and classifications. Training expectations will immediately become available to view and complete through the employee portal for all new hires and employees changing departments.
- Select the desired site in your account by clicking the Current Site link in the top-left
- Select Training Track from the Applications menu in the platform navigation bar
- Select Auto Scheduling from the Setup menu in the Training Track navigation bar
- Click New in the upper-right to automate a course assignment
- Select the category to assign the training by in the Schedule by field
- Select one or more courses to automatically assign in the Training field
- Enter the number of days after the criterion is met to set the due date of the training in the Days to complete field
- Enable Schedule existing employees to assign the training to employees who already meet the criterion
- Courses can be removed by checking the box to the left of the Training Course table and clicking the Remove button
- Click Save & Close when finished editing
Please sign in to leave a comment.