You can schedule online training, offline training, and safety videos for your employees through Training Track using the steps below. Documents can be assigned to employees through My Content. Assigned online training and safety videos can be reviewed by trainees in the Employee Portal.
- Select Training Track from the Applications menu in the platform navigation bar
- Click Schedule in the Training Track navigation bar and select an option, add due date
- Select By Employee to assign a mix of training types. The other schedule options will filter training titles by the selected category
- Click the Schedule button in the upper-right to open the scheduling wizard
All of the details of the training assignment are selected in the scheduling panel. You can schedule multiple training titles to multiple employees simultaneously.
1. Select Courses
- Begin typing the name of a course in the Training Course field to filter results, or click the icon to scroll through the list
- Click a course title to add it to the training table
- Course prices and available languages are listed in the training table
- Employees can choose from selected languages in the Employee Portal
- To remove selected courses, check the box to the left of the course and click the Remove button to the upper-right of the table
- Click Confirm when all courses for the desired due date have been selected
2. Select Employees
- Choose an option from the Employee Selection dropdown menu
- Entire Organization will schedule for all employees in the current site
- Department or Position will allow you to schedule for all employees in the selected department or position, or you can select individual employees from within the selected groups
- Employee will allow you to select individual employees from the current site
- If necessary, select a group
- Click the Add All... button for the selected group, if available, or select individual employees
- Selected employees are displayed in the trainee table
- To remove selected employees, check the box to the left of the employee and click the Remove button to the upper-right of the trainee table
- Click Confirm when all desired employees have been selected
3. Set Due Date
- Select the desired due date for the training assignments
- Due dates can only be set in the future
- Training will only be displayed in the Employee Portal if the due date falls within the notification period set on the Communications Settings page
- For example, if a course is scheduled with a due date of January 30, 2018 and the Days before due date to start notifying employees is set to the default of 30 days, then the training will first be available in the Employee Portal on January 1, 2018, regardless of when it is assigned
- Click Confirm
The confirmation page will list a count of selected courses and the total cost of selected courses. If a cost is listed, a payment panel will be displayed on the Confirmation page.
- If desired, check the box next to Send employee notifications immediately. This setting can only be applied if the due date falls within the notification period.
- Click Confirm assign the course(s) you scheduled