The Risk Management Manual allows you to organize content from a variety of sources into easy to navigate sections. The Table of Contents can be downloaded. Section contents can be viewed from within any site of your account.
Create a Risk Management Manual
- Select Risk Management Manual from the Resources menu in the platform navigation bar
- The manual can only be edited in the primary site of an account
- Sections must be created before documents can be added to the manual
- Click New Section to add a section to the manual
- Enter the desired section name
- Click the Add button to place documents into this section
- Select the content source using the dropdown menu in the top-left of the panel
- Select the desired folder using the Category tree on the left to display available documents on the right
- Check the box next to the desired documents and click Add in the bottom-left
- You can click the Section Name link in the table to edit the contents of a section
- Use the Reorder button in the top-left to organize sections or within a section to organize documents
Please sign in to leave a comment.