Files can be uploaded into the My Content section of Resources. You can download documents from the Risk Management Library and then upload a customized version to My Content or upload any of your own files. There are no restrictions on file type or size that can be uploaded.
- Select Resources from the menu bar
- Select the Risk Management Library option
- Select the My Content title
- You will first need to create Folders in my Content
- Select the title of the folder you want to add the document to
- Click on the New Button in the right-hand corner to open the Add Content Window
- Select the Content Type from the drop-down menu to select the type of document
- Enter in the fields: Name, Description, Keywords
- Click on Select File to select the file on your computer
- Click Save to complete the upload process
- Once this is complete you can assign the documents to your employees
Please sign in to leave a comment.