Select Audit Track from the Applications menu in the platform navigation bar. Click the New button above the Print Column.
- Audit Information tab:
- Enter a name for the Audit (* means it is a required field)
- Enter a description of the Audit or an Assessment Form (Optional)
- Choose the Type of Audit. (*required field) The list of Types can be modified in the Manage Lists area
- Questions tab:
- Click the New button above the Responses Column
- Enter the Question
- Enter a description (Optional)
- Enter a URL (Optional)
- Upload a document or image (Optional)
- Select a response type:
- Short Response will allow a short answer and will not be passing or failing.
- Multiple Choice will require you to enter multiple choices and require the User to pick one choice, choose a response as the "passing" response.
- Multiple Answer will have a "check one OR check all that apply" multiple answer response
- If you check the, Include question image in the report, it will show the question on the report
- If you check the, Do not allow users to view this image in pop-up dialog box, it will not allow the user completing the audit to click on the photo or document attached.
- If you check the, Do not allow users to upload files when answering questions, will not allow the user completing the audit to attach files/photos to the question.
- If you check the, Do not allow users to leave comments on this question, the user will not be able to type in a comment.
- Next, select Save, Preview (to preview the responses), or Cancel
- Continue to repeat this process until you have completed adding questions in your audit
- Clone existing questions by clicking the Clone icon to the right of the desired questions
- Delete questions by checking the box to the left of the desired question(s) and selecting Delete
- Reorder questions by selecting Reorder
Set Recurrence tab: If desired, set a frequency on the audit by checking the box next to Recurs Every and entering desired frequency
Revision History tab: View and download previous revisions of the audit
- Select Save & Close to save your changes
Please sign in to leave a comment.