Records in the Risk Management Center can be saved in two different states or can be permanently deleted from the system.
Records are created and maintained in an active status by default. Active records are included in reports and totals.
Records in the archived status are not included in reports or totals, but are maintained in the archived state until either restored to active status or permanently deleted by a user.
- Employee records can be imported in or updated to the archived state by indicating such in Column U of the import spreadsheet
- Training records can be imported for both archived courses and archived employees. Both the course and employee must be set to active before such records will be included in reports
- Archived incidents will no longer appear in the Claims Submission or Claims Pending Receipt reports
Records can only be deleted from an archived state. An active record must first be archived before it can be deleted. Deleted records are unrecoverable.
Manage the Status of Records
The controls to archive, restore, or delete records are similar throughout the Risk Management Center.
- Check-boxes: Use the boxes on the left to select the desired records. Checking the box in the header will select all records on this page
- Archive / Restore / Delete: Use the appropriately named button in the upper-right to change the status of selected records
- Active | Archived: The buttons in the bottom-left toggle the current view between active and archived records.