Multifactor Authentication – This is an optional feature that can activated upon request. It’s purpose is to allow users to further secure their accounts through a second authentication factor, which is a One Time Password (OTP) that is sent to a verified email address, phone number, or is read from an Authentication application.
The release of this feature includes configurable settings such as…
- Trusted Device Duration
- Enforcement based on role, user, etc.
- Enforcement levels
User Registration Security Updates – The user registration process has undergone changes which align with best practice security measures as well as simplify the onboarding process. Updates include…
- Administrators will no longer designate credentials for secondary users.
- Administrators can no longer edit user personal information does not allow personal information to be edited.
- Users can administer their own credentials from the My Account page.
- New user creation includes mandatory site assignment
- User import process will not include a password field.
- Passwords can no longer be reset by administrators but must be reset by the user.
Please sign in to leave a comment.